Liebert SXTM features a full IGBT double conversion technology allowing it to provide extraordinary savings on installation and running costs, while at the same time providing first class load protection.
- Output Power Factor 1.
- Output Power Factor diagram symmetrical respect to zero.
- Permanent 100% kVA - no derating with any load (lagging or leading).
- Optimum space/power ratio.
- Full compatibility with static transfer switches.
- Wide range of standard options including: Isolation transformer (integrated in UPS cabinet), System Bypass Switch and Synchronization Module (MBSM).
- Zero impact on upstream equipment.
- Perfect compatibility with generators.
- Enhanced performance for specific unbalanced load conditions.
- Perfect load sharing for parallel configurations.
- Enhanced fault clearing capacity (up to 300% of the inverter nominal current).
- Intelligent double conversion for maximum reliability and highest energy savings.